Over 330 companies took part in the E-commerce Germany Awards 2021, battling for a prestigious title in ten categories.
Now it’s time to cast your vote for the most innovative brand, and help that company take another step forward to the big win.
Station Berlin will host the E-commerce Berlin Expo on the 27th of May 2021. Over 7000 visitors, 170 exhibiting companies, and 50 experts will gather in Berlin for the sixth time to discuss the future of e-commerce.
In conjunction with EBE2021, the E-commerce Germany Awards will once again acknowledge e-commerce companies’ achievements across the DACH market.Three editions of the E-commerce Germany Awards have recognized a large number of prestigious companies.
Well-known brands including Hubspot, Exponea, Salesforce, AWIN, Tradbyte, and JTL were among the finalists. Furthermore, smaller but equally exciting and innovative startups have also received awards, so everyone has the opportunity to win!
E-commerce Germany Awards 2021 categories
Companies entered in the following ten categories:
- Best Sales Generating Tool
- Best Customer Communication Tool
- Best Solution for International Expansion
- Best Logistics Solution
- Best Platform/Shop Software
- Best Payment Provider
- Best Analytics Tool/BI Solutions
- Best Agency of the Year
- IT and Infrastructural Solutions
- Innovation/ New Development in E-commerce
It’s now up to the audience to decide which companies advance to the jury voting and have a real chance at winning an award in the entire category.
E-commerce Germany Awards 2021 rules
The E-commerce Germany Awards are divided into two parts:
- In the qualification round, Internet users will vote publicly (LinkedIn accounts required) to determine the Top 10 submissions in each category. The companies that receive the most votes in a given category will move on to Round 2 (maximum 10 companies per category).
- Jury members then vote to pick the winners in each of the ten categories.
E-commerce Germany Awards 2021 jurors
As always, our Jury consists of experts from the creme de la creme of the e-commerce industry.
Who was invited to review the 2021 submissions? E-commerce experts from well-known companies such as BASF, OLX, Bosch, Zalando, Facebook, Xing, Chiquelle, mytheresa and Beiersdorf are just some of the experts we have on board. If you’d like to familiarize yourself with the complete list of jurors, you can find it right here.
E-commerce Germany Awards 2021 timeline
- Entries and submissions: November 2, 2020 – January 8, 2020
- Public voting over the Internet: February 1, 2021 – February 28, 2021
- Announcement of nominees: March 1, 2021
- Jury voting & winner selection: March 20, 2021 – March 31, 2021
- The winners’ announcement during the E-commerce Germany Awards Ceremony: May 26, 2021
How to vote in E-commerce Germany Awards 2021?
Each voter may cast one vote per category (10 categories in total).
To prevent fraud, voting requires an account on LinkedIn. Voting is free of charge and available here.
The 10 companies with the most votes in each category will advance to the final stage of the E-Commerce Berlin Awards 2020.
At this stage, a jury of respected members of the industry will evaluate the finalists and choose the winners.
The award winners will be announced during the E-commerce Berlin Expo Exclusive Networking Party on the 26th May 2021.
The E-Commerce Berlin Expo will be taking place for the sixth time on the 27th of May 2021 at Station Berlin. Doors will open at 10 AM and close at 5PM. The annual fair has become a leading e-commerce event in Berlin with representatives from Google, Facebook, Youtube or Idealo as past participants. Learn more at https://ecommerceberlin.com