More than 330 companies competed in ten categories in order to be spotted by the audience and then, being evaluated by our Jury. However, as long as we would love to reward them all, we can invite only 10 companies in each category.
And the audience has decided. Throughout February, the public voting took place on our website. More than 18.000 votes were casted, making it the highest vote count ever for the E-commerce Germany Awards.
Below, you’ll find out:
- what the verdict is
- which companies qualified further
- what the second round looks like
Companies selected for the II round of EGA 2021
Without further ado, let’s check who qualified for the second round:
#2 Best Customer Communication Tool
#3 Best Solution for International Expansion
#5 Best Platform/Shop Software
Now, it’s all in our Jury’s hands.
Jurors cast their votes using a special ballot handed out by the Organizer.
Our jury of respected members of the industry will rigorously evaluate the finalists and choose the winners who will receive the prestigious E-commerce Germany Awards 2021.
Who will be selecting winners? Check our Jury members:
- Alexandra Pluymackers, Digital Business Architect @ Bosch
- Anastasiia Stefanska, Strategy and Business Insights Analyst @ OLX
- Andrea Kirsch, Global Category Manager @ BASF
- Annika Kühnle, Manager Digital Business @ kühnle’waiko
- Christian Kahl, User Experience Lead @ CyberSolutions
- Christian Borchert, Project Manager @ Moebel.de
- Daniel Gebler, CTO @ Picnic
- Florian Spatz, Managing Director @ Juwelo
- Floriane Gramlich, Director Product @ Zalando Payments
- Inna Shchepanska, Head of Marketing Operations @ AMBOSS
- Johannes Fischer, Senior Manager @ GERMANY TRADE & INVEST
- Konstantin Guratzsch, Senior SEO Manager @ Xing
- Michael Pietsch, Head of Fashion Platforms @ Facebook Germany
- Miro Morczinek, Co-founder & CEO @ X24 Factory
- Nina Ezhelenko, Pricing Manager @ Delivery Hero
- Olga Spaet, E-Commerce Lead Region Overseas @ Mercedes-Benz Cars
- Pouya Boland, CEO @ Chiquelle
- Ralf Kotthoff, Director E-Commerce @ Universal Music
- Sanja Stojanovska, Product Manager @ Ratioform Verpackungen
- Sebastian Dietzmann, Managing Director @ mytheresa
- Sebastian Arendt, CEO @ Gartenhaus A-Z
- Sebastian McClintock, Customer Experience Director @ Delivery Hero
- Stefan Rauch, Vice President @ Scout24 Media
- Stephan Grad, CEO & Managing Director @ A-Commerce
- Tino Hartmann, Head of Performance Marketing @ Maciag GmbH
- Tom Pham, Business Development D2C Ecommerce @ Beiersdorf
- Torben Otto, Senior Manager Dialogue Marketing @ Scout24
For the purposes of determining the results of the Contest, the Organizer shall take into account both the points received by the Participants in the Internet User’s voting and the Jury voting.
The award winners will be announced on the 26th May 2021.
E-commerce Germany Awards 2021 timeline
- Entries and submissions: November 2, 2020 – January 8, 2020
- Public voting over the Internet: February 1, 2021 – February 28, 2021
- Announcement of nominees: March 1, 2021
- Jury voting & winner selection: March 20, 2021 – March 31, 2021
- The winners’ announcement: May 26, 2021