The Call For Papers Contest 2019 has officially come to its end and 8 lucky winners have gained their spot in the E-commerce Berlin Expo 2019 agenda! The winners will be presenting on stage on 20 February 2019 at the fourth edition of Berlin’s biggest e-commerce event!
More than 270 submissions have been made to the Call For Papers Contest of the EBE19. Speakers were able to submit a presentation proposal in different categories in order to win a slot in the E-commerce Berlin Expo 2019 agenda! Participants were put in a competitive race, as the one-day event, only accepted 8 final winners.
The first half of October, 2018 would be dedicated to the collection of votes by the public. Speakers with the highest number of casted votes in their category would eventually be able to present at the annual e-commerce event.
After more than 10000 votes, the E-commerce Berlin Expo is now officially announcing that the winners have been determined. Confirmed winners of the Call For Papers Contest 2019 are:
- Website Conversion Rate – Kylie Fletcher, Sooqr Search, “Site search: the hidden gem of conversion optimization”
- Marketing in E-commerce – Sharon Magen, DataWit, “Human Intuition Vs Marketing Data”
- eLogistics – Jure Siric, MODEPACK, “Custom packaging & unboxing experience.”
- International Expansion – Rolando Casanova, Internel, “Cross-border expansion for more e-sales – the game, the players, the success.”
- ePayments – Manuel Sandhofer, Optile GmbH, “Create Your Own Payment Ecosystem – Delivering a Unified Payment Experience Across Multiple Businesses”
- Online Store Case Study – Judit Pal, OptiMonk, “How AVON’s 3-step on-site messaging strategy boosted its sales by 150%”
- IT for E-commerce – Bruno Gorgulho, Exponea Experience Cloud, “How to Solve the Formula”
- New Developments in E-commerce – Dustin Coates, Algolia, “50% by 2020: Preparing for the Future with Voice Search“
The winners will be sharing stages alongside speakers such as Thorsten Hermes (Google), Thorsten Ahlers (Brille24.de), Christina Keller (Facebook), Kloubert Thomas (kfzteile24.de).
“We’d like to thank all speakers and companies who have taken the time and effort to submit a presentation to our Call For Papers Contest this year. We appreciate the interest and love in our event. We are excited to see the winners on stage and hope to welcome all other participants to Berlin in February.” – Marek Tomaszewski, Managing Partner at E-commerce Berlin Expo.
The event has established itself as a household name in Berlin and provides an excellent stage for exposure to industry professionals who want to make an impact and share their e-commerce knowledge with a large audience.
For further questions, reach out to PR-Manager, Charlene Pham at [email protected]
Find out more about the E-Commerce Berlin Expo 2019.
The E-Commerce Berlin Expo will be taking place for the fourth time on 20 February 2019 at Station Berlin. Doors will open at 10 AM and close at 6PM. The annual fair has become a leading e-commerce event in Berlin with representatives from Google, Otto Group and Alibaba Group as past participants. Learn more at: https://ecommerceberlin.com