Online retailers and digital marketers look forward to the E-commerce Berlin Expo every year. This conference, which takes place every winter in the German capital, offers insights into the latest trends and technologies shaping our online world.
We are thrilled to announce our first speakers today! For e-commerce enthusiasts everywhere, this is exciting news, as it means we’re getting closer to the event.
About E-commerce Berlin Expo
A leading international e-commerce conference, E-commerce Berlin Expo is a gathering of digital leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs. The event will take place on the 23rd of February 2023 at STATION-Berlin. We have an impressive line-up of speakers from around Europe who are leading experts in their respective fields – so you can expect some fascinating insights.
What is the process for selecting our speakers?
We always seek speakers with considerable expertise in their fields, but at the same time – they must be dynamic and innovative. It is our goal to create a conference that goes beyond regular e-commerce strategies and discusses new technologies and future trends as well.
Attendees are always the focus of our efforts.
#1 Call for Papers winners
The first group of speakers announced for the E-commerce Berlin Expo 2023 are the winners of the Call for Papers. This is an annual event that invites e-commerce experts from all over the industry to submit their proposals for talks. Public voting, and then a panel of judges, decide which proposals are the most interesting and insightful, and these are the talks that get selected for the event. This year, there were over 500 submissions, and the judges had a tough time narrowing it down to the final selection. But they’ve done it, and we’re very excited to announce the following talks as part of the E-commerce Berlin Expo 2023:
- ADFERENCE x SNOCKS | Florian Nottorf and Johannes Kliesch | Mit smarten Amazon Ads zur Socken-Million: die SNOCKS X ADFERENCE Story
- Flipkart and Zalando | Anamika Datta | From Clothes to Goals : How to sell Intention in Fashion
- EVO Payments International GmbH | Kristina Kierner | cross-border payments @Illy – the positive impact on conversion rates with international acquiring and local payment methods
- SumUp & Commerce Layer | Elias Klemm, Sr. Software Engineer at Sumup & Filippo Conforti, Cofounder and CEO at Commerce Layer | How SumUp used composable commerce to power 35 international markets
- Thomann.io GmbH Jöran Eitel & Ralph Cibis How we are creating the most inspiring online shopping experience for musicians
- Every Foods Casimir Rob Achieving a double-digit conversion rate increase with sustainable same-day delivery
#2 Regular Presentation Slots
Every single year, we invite a wide range of speakers to cover the latest trends and developments within their specialist areas. These regular presentation slots form an essential part of the E-commerce Berlin Expo and help ensure that attendees gain actionable insights that they can take away and apply to their own businesses.
Some of the topics that will be covered in these regular presentation slots include:
- kfzteile24 GmbH | Tim Kerinnis & Pauline Vetillard | Front Funnel Marketing at kfzteile24 – Introducers > Closers ?
- Wish | Sakina Hitzemann | Using shoppable videos to bring social to e-commerce
- Farfetch | Dave Ruane (XTM) , Alex Katsambas (Farfetch) | Buy now from anywhere – How smart localization IS helping online retailers successfully adjust their global content strategies to meet fast-changing global buyer trends
- Ryzon & Active Ants | Jeroen Duijts (Active Ants) & Special Guest (Ryzon) | How robots help the most exciting German sports brand reduce their foot-print and increase customer experience.
- plentysystems AG | Jonny Hofberger & Lukas Seidens (JOSEF SEIBEL) | That’s how the shoe fits online, too – how JOSEF SEIBEL mastered the big step into D2C distribution
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA & Claneo GmbH | Peter Hartmann & Matthäus Michalik | Establishing a sustainable content marketing approach that will last for years
#3 Keynote Speakers
Several keynote speakers will grace our stage next year. Among them, you’ll find:
- Johannes Blindhuber, Teamleitung Marktplatz at limango GmbH and Timo Kleinke, Teamlead Sales & Business Development at ECE Marketplaces
- Jens Braemer, Managing Director at EVENTIM Sports
- Norman Nielsen, VP Growth at OMIO
- Ben Harmanus, International Brand Strategy Lead at Hubspot and web3 expert
We cannot wait!
More speakers to come – stay tuned!
We hope you enjoy this sneak peek of the E-commerce Berlin Expo 2023. Keep an eye out for updates in the coming weeks regarding more speakers and sessions. It’s going to be so much fun seeing you there!
If you want to be up to date with the latest news, trends and tricks for e-commerce in 2023 and beyond, you simply need to be there.
In addition, attendees can visit the booths and speak with many great exhibitors during the EBE 2023. To name a few, you can have your choice of ChannelAdvisor, Tradebyte, Nexi Group, Empactcom, felix1, Smarketer, Checkout.com, Deutsche Post or Shopware. They will be eager to exchange feedback and knowledge, as well as to see new tactics to implement in the world of e-commerce.
The EBE 23 is free to attend.
Participation in the call for papers contest and giving a presentation at the event are both free.
Audience, budget, and goals will help you begin to flesh out your speaker selection but we still need to address process.