The Call For Papers Contest 2020 has officially come to its end and 6 lucky winners have gained their spot in the E-commerce Berlin Expo 2020 agenda. The winners will be presenting on stage on 13 February 2020 at the fifth edition of Berlin’s biggest e-commerce event!
Almost 350 submissions have been made to the Call For Papers Contest of the EBE20. Speakers were able to submit a presentation proposal in different categories in order to win a slot in the E-commerce Berlin Expo 2020 agenda!
Participants were put in a competitive race indeed, as there could be only 6 final winners accepted.
The first half of October 2019 was dedicated to the collection of the votes casted by the audience. Speakers with the highest number of casted votes in their category are granted a presentation opportunity at the annual e-commerce event.
Having collected more than 16 000 votes, the E-commerce Berlin Expo is now officially announcing that the winners have been determined.
The confirmed winners of the Call For Papers Contest 2020 are:
- Website Conversion Rate – Ralph Hünermann, ODOSCOPE, “Situationalization – Personalization on Steroids: How you can even inspire unknown users with relevant products”
- Marketing in E-commerce – Daniel Kocher, Prinz Sportlich, “E-Commerce und Onlinemarketing – Erfolgreich in einer Nische”
- eLogistics – Dana von der Heide, Parcel Perform, “Machine Learning in E-Commerce Logistics: Drive greater efficiency and better customer experience”
- ePayments – Max Bense, collectAI, “Payment Excellence: Mit innovativen Payment-Features die Kundenloyalität im E-Commerce stärken”
- IT for E-commerce – Tino Hartmann, Baby Sweets, “1:1 Personalisierung im eCommerce”
- New Developments in E-commerce – Arvind Sharma, Ciklum AG, “How METRO & Ciklum built a new B2B marketplace“
The winners will be sharing stages alongside speakers such as Shefali Bhatnagar (Youtube), Andreas Rainer (GartenHaus), Christian Borchert (moebel.de), Konstantinos Primbas (Aponeo.de), Gemma Comabella (Made.com) or Max Melching (Douglas).
“We’d like to thank all speakers and companies who have taken the time and effort to submit a presentation to our Call For Papers Contest this year. There were so many amazing topics that choosing only 6 of them must have been difficult for the voters. We really appreciate the interest in our event! We are excited to see the winners on stage, and we hope to welcome all other participants to Berlin in February.” – Marek Tomaszewski, Managing Partner at E-commerce Berlin Expo.
The event has established itself as a household name in Berlin and provides an excellent stage for exposure to industry professionals who want to make an impact and share their e-commerce knowledge with a large audience.
For further questions, reach out to PR-Manager, Aleksandra Miedzynska at [email protected]
Find out more about the E-Commerce Berlin Expo 2020
The E-Commerce Berlin Expo will be taking place for the fourth time on 13 February 2020 at Station Berlin. Doors will open at 10 AM and close at 6PM. The annual fair has become a leading e-commerce event in Berlin with representatives from Google, Otto Group, Zalando and Alibaba Group as past participants. Learn more at: https://ecommerceberlin.com