The E-commerce Berlin Expo is just a few weeks away, and we’re getting excited! This year’s expo is going to be bigger and better than ever, with tons of great speakers and exhibitors. If you’re planning on attending, make sure to check out our agenda for the day. We’ve got a packed schedule of events that will help you learn everything you need to know about E-commerce!
About E-commerce Berlin Expo
The E-commerce Berlin Expo is the leading trade fair for the digital economy. It is the meeting place for decision-makers and innovators from the DACH market – and not only. They come to learn about the latest trends and technologies in online retail, network with other industry leaders, and find new partners.
Our event is the perfect platform for showcasing your products and services to a highly qualified audience and getting potential new opportunities. This is why we offer a varied event program consisting of keynotes on the latest trends in E-commerce.
The next E-commerce Berlin Expo will take place on May 5th at STATION-Berlin. We hope to see you there!
This year’s expo will be bigger and better than ever, with a range of great speakers and exhibitors. If you’re interested in learning more about e-commerce, this is the event to attend.
Check E-commerce Berlin Expo Agenda
One thing you have to know about our agenda is that we have a lot of things planned. And by that, we mean a lot of different sessions and exhibitors to visit. So make sure you come prepared! We put emphasis on the latest trends, actionable case studies, and developments concerning technology and innovations. It is essential that the participants take away valuable impulses for their own business.
The world of e-commerce is developing at breakneck speed – and so are we. This is why we would like to offer you an overview of the most important e-commerce trends, technologies, and innovations brought by our speakers to our stages.
Mark Tomaszewski, Managing Director at E-commerce Berlin Expo
E-commerce Berlin Expo 2022 Agenda Overview
The E-commerce Berlin Expo is coming up, and we have a lot of great things planned! Here’s an overview of what you can expect from us this year:
- Technology & Innovation shaping the Future of Ecommerce – We will explore how technology is changing the ecommerce landscape. We’ll cover topics like AI, chatbots, personalization, and more.
- Omnichannel & Multichannel Strategies in Ecommerce – Here our speakers will focus on how to create a cohesive omnichannel or multichannel strategy for your business. We’ll discuss topics like last mile delivery, cross-channel management, and more.
- Marketplaces & Platforms – In these presentations, we’ll look at the role of marketplaces and platforms in ecommerce. We’ll discuss topics like how to choose the right platform, developing a marketplace strategy, and more.
- New Retail Technologies – the latest retail technologies that are changing the way businesses operate. We’ll cover topics like in-store technologies, mobile commerce, and more.
Would you like to delve deeper into any of these topics? Register now to watch this speech live – Get your ticket at https://ecommerceberlin.com/visit
You won’t want to miss it!
Selected speakers at E-commerce Berlin Expo 2022
We’ve got an amazing lineup of speakers at this year’s E-commerce Berlin Expo. Among the brands that will be presenting are: Checkout.com, Hubspot, Amazon, Wish, IKEA, Pipedrive, Moebel24, Henkel, Douglas, MediaMarktSaturn, NBB, KaDeWe, TUI, Vodafone, Zalando, or Shopware.
Here are just a few of the notable presentations and names you can expect to see:
- Cengiz Duelger, Sky Deutschland – “[email protected] – Test, Learn & Optimisation”
- Philipp C. Engelmann, KaDeWe – How to digitize a luxury department store in lightspeed
- Chiara Fraune, Douglas – “From Beauty retailer to One-Stop Shopping Platform for beauty & health”
- Matthias Genz, MediaMarktSaturn – “Der “E”mployees Faktor im E-Commerce”
- Ben Harmanus, Hubspot – The takeaways from extreme sports – and how it helps me to be a better marketer
- Jörg Heinemann, Otto – “Live Shopping – Teleshopping 2.0 or ecommerce revolution?”
- Claus-Peter Heinrich, heycar – “Autokauf per Mausklick: Wie man durch Customer Experience Management Vertrauen schafft”
- Sakina Hitzemann, WISH– Personalized product feeds & expansion in new territories
- Fabian Nösing, notebooksbilliger.de – “Long time no see: Wie NBB mit langen Sales Zyklen umgehen?”
- Carolin Wais, Plug and Play – “Metaverse and its implications for eCommerce”
Have we just whet your appetite, maybe? Check the full agenda right here: https://ecommerceberlin.com/schedule
More to be announced soon! Stay tuned for updates on our website – and register today so you have it penciled in your calendar.
See you at the E-commerce Berlin Expo 2022
This is just a small taste of what we have in store for you this year. We’ll have plenty of other great sessions and exhibitors, so make sure to check out our website for more information. You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity to learn from the best in the business. We hope to see you there!
The EBE2022 is free to attend. Visitors can register for a ticket here.
Find out more about the E-commerce Berlin Expo 2022.
The E-Commerce Berlin Expo will be taking place for the sixth time on the 5th of May, 2022, at Station Berlin. Doors will open at 10 AM, and EBE2022 is expected to welcome more than 10,000 visitors. The annual fair has become a leading e-commerce event in Berlin with representatives from Google, Facebook, YouTube, Zalando, Otto Groupm, Amazon and Alibaba Group as past participants. Learn more at https://ecommerceberlin.com
For further questions, reach out on [email protected]