With doubled power, the E-commerce Berlin Expo is back on-site after a year of absence!
A sixth edition of the E-commerce Berlin Expo will be held next year!
At one of the most electrifying e-commerce events in Europe, e-commerce enthusiasts will gather again at STATION, Berlin, on the 9th of February 2022. Moreover, it presents the opportunity to showcase e-commerce insights on one of the stages.
How would it feel to be one of EBE’s speakers in 2022?
Through Call for Papers, you can be a part of that – contest winners have the opportunity to speak from one of the stages.
What are the advantages of taking part in the Call for Papers?
The Call for Papers offers you the opportunity to join a great team of speakers from across Europe and present your ecommerce insights. Every year, the organizers spend a lot of time researching the best speakers and topics to ensure that they’re relevant and valuable to the audience. The special places are always reserved for those who participate in CFP, though!
Call for Papers is more than just a chance to rock one of the stages.
This is your chance to shine with your knowledge, build relationships, and showcase your business. Is there any reason for you not to like it? 😉
Oh, there is one more reason: Anyone can submit a CFP application without being charged a fee.
The EBE will happily welcome the topics of:
- applications where the service provider appears with an online store / retailer
- case studies
- success stories
You can submit your application from September 1, 2021 onwards.
The public voting will begin on October 1, 2021 – and from that point on, you can invite others to vote for your presentation. Presentations with the highest number of public votes will proceed to the voting of the Advisory Board.
Next, the Advisory Board will vote and determine the winners in each category – this will happen on October 22, 2021. The winners will be announced on October 29, 2021.
More info on the schedule and rules can be found right here
Who won CFP in the last years?
The Call For Papers is not limited to large or small companies – anyone can participate and… win. This is who has reached the stages through the CFP in recent editions (and many have remained as regular speakers, partners, or visitors):
- Constance Stein, Innovation Manager @ Otto Group
- Nuno Batista, Digital Marketing @ Swatch Group
- Dustin Coates, Voice Search Go-to-Market Lead @ Algolia
- Judit Pal, CMO @ OptiMonk
- Shimon Koifman, Head of Product – Web, mobile apps & growth @ reBuy
- Isabelle Ette, Digital Strategy Consultant @ IBM iX
- Ralph Hünermann, Founder & CEO @ ODOSCOPE
- Daniel Kocher, Head of Strategic Management & Brand @ Prinz-Sportlich.de
- Lisa Dauvermann, Industry Lead eCommerce @ Facebook
- Arvind Sharma, Global Head – Retail & CPG Vertical @ Ciklum AG
- Tino Hartmann, Managing Director @ Baby-Sweets.de
- Andreas Bös, Vice President @ Conrad Connect
- Jan Żaba, Tech Lead @ TIM SA
- Kerstin Valet, Head of Marketing @ CRIF Bürgel GmbH
- Ralph Hünermann, CEO & Founder @ ODOSCOPE GmbH
- Matthäus Michalik, Managing Director @ Claneo
There is a lot of variety in terms of industries and sectors, which makes it a real opportunity for everyone!
Advisory Board members in 2021
The Advisory Board this year consists of eight ecommerce experts who we have had the pleasure of meeting at previous editions of the Expo when they were our speakers!
- Max Melching, Director Online Marketing @ PARFÜMERIE DOUGLAS
- Thomas Ficht, Head of payment @ MyToys
- Matthias Genz, Kaufmännischer Geschäftsführer @ MediaMarktSaturn
- Ben Harmanus, Principal Marketing Manager, EMEA @ Hubspot
- Victoria Chirita, Founder & CEO @ DeinDesign
- Olga Spaet, E-Commerce Lead Region Overseas @ Mercedes-Benz Cars
- Dr. Christian Kahl, User Experience Lead, CyberSolutions GmbH
- Zoltan Maklary, Director Marketing @ heycar
- Christina Keller , Director Creative Shop Central Europe @ Facebook
- Claes Larrson, Senior Director Business Operations @ Market Logic Software
With these names, you can be sure that the assessment of all submissions will be of the highest quality.
Join E-commerce Berlin Expo
Don’t waste time browsing: check out the Call For Papers contest and you might be invited to speak on stage about your e-commerce knowledge, experience, clients, and campaigns. Who knows where your journey will take you?
Submit your topic proposal ———> Click here